OCTAGON COMMUNICATIONS PVT LTD
Octagon Communications Pvt Ltd was launched with a vision to be an expert in the field of trade fair and corporate exhibitions. Trade shows are designed for entrepreneurs and companies to meet potential customers face to face and get instant feedback about the product. Trade shows have been recognized internationally as a crucial part of marketing. In India Trade shows have been gaining momentum. Octagon Communications aims to provide B2B/B2C & Knowledge sharing platform for different industries & Professionals by organizing trade shows integrated with summits, Seminars-Workshops and cultural events at a global scale across INDIA.
Exhibitions: Need of an hour
Regardless of company size our trade fairs provide an excellent opportunity to collect qualified leads, make sales, build relationships and much more. Integrated live event marketing can complement other sales and marketing promotion, but unlike most other marketing forms, at an event you get to meet the buyer face to face and isn't that what you want?
Be it via the rewarding live event marketing options of exhibiting, show sponsorship or partnership packages,our events offer brands true 'permission' marketing, unlike the 'interruptive' alternatives. So here are eight great reasons that you can use to persuade your boss to invest in live event marketing.
Here are the top Octagonal reasons why your company should participate:
1. More bang for your buck. Exhibiting at an event is one of the most cost-effective ways for your company to reach qualified audiences. According to a US study by Exhibit Surveys Inc., the average cost per visitor reached at a trade show is £120, while the average cost of a field sales call is £195. You do the maths.
2. Less work, more fulfilling. Sales leads gathered at events require less effort to close. Research by Exhibit Surveys indicates that only 0.8 calls are needed to close a qualified trade show lead, compared to 3.7 calls to close a typical business sale. Also, 54% of all orders placed as a result of a trade show lead require no personal follow-up visit, according to another study by the McGraw-Hill Research Foundation.
3. Fresh faces. The busy people at Exhibit Surveys say that only 12% of the average exhibitor's stand traffic has been called on by a salesperson from that company in the 12 months prior to the show; 88% therefore are NEW prospects. Furthermore, B2B shows deliver you high-quality visitors. 82% of visitors have buying influence for the exhibiting company's products or services, and 49% are planning to buy those products or services.
4. Competitive edge. Exhibitions offer your company another opportunity to stand out from the crowd. You can outshine the competition with a well trained stand staff, aggressive pre- and at-show promotion, eye-catching stand design, and conscientious follow-up after the show. Also, event attendees use the opportunity to 'comparison shop'. So this is your opening to point out where your product is superior - in performance, pricing, service, etc.
5.Face time. You can reach more prospects in a three-four-day period than your sales force can in three months. Meeting prospects and engaging face to face is also the fastest way to build relationships.
6. It's your time. This is your opportunity to show the Global industry’s top decision-makers what you’re made of. The stage will be set for you to put your best foot forward through personal interactions and live demonstrations of your equipment.
7. Gain a foothold in new industries. If your business plan includes expansion to new industries, Octagon Shows can connect you with the people that can make it happen. Decision makers from multi sectors are part of a captive audience you won’t find anywhere else.
8. Location, location, location. Strategically planned locations help Octagon Shows to attract the buyers from across the World.
Summit and knowledge seminars:
Conferences, workshops and seminars have a very important place in the workplace.
What are the benefits of attending public conferences, workshops and seminars?
Here are Octagonal benefits:They allow organisations to get updated information on key issues that their organisations are concerned with.
They are valuable for delegates who carry a heavy workload.
They allow delegates to have issues addressed on a specific topic by recognised experts who are up to date with the latest developments in the field.
They are very appropriate in an era in which people do not have time to read a number of books by experts. They can spend a reasonably short period of time and get substantial information on a topic they have an interest in. The speakers, who specialize in these fields, have already done the sifting and selection of information from a wide variety of sources. They then present the delegates with those aspects that are particularly relevant for South African institutions in the current workplace environment.
They create learning communities that bring together delegates from like-minded companies.
The learning environment encourages delegates to exchange experiences, ideas and practices from their own companies.
It allows delegates to interact with other companies who may be experiencing similar issues and problems. It allows them to tackle issues together. In turn perspectives will be broadened as a result. This information exchange helps delegates benchmark their companies.
We, at Octagon Communications, add a great deal of value by identifying appropriate speakers (who have the necessary subject matter expertise, practical experience in implementation, as well as the ability to engage audiences in workshops/seminars in an interesting way that stimulates thought and debate).
Why Cultural events are essential:1. Culture can be characterized as an expression. We provide platform for Cultural expressions in the form of art, music, dance, theatre, and storytelling. Thus, Cultural events become tools forcommunication, information and public debate.
2. Culture, in simple words, can be said asidentityofcommon values, attitudes, preferences and knowledge. This identity also plays very important role in making people self motivated in the social activities/ developmental activities. The recognition of people as individual or in a group is the main key to such motivation. At trade show, cultural events givepositive impact on the making of better creative environments.
3. In development work, culture needs to be taken into consideration.This cultural aspect can be strengthened by increasing intercultural competence, bycultural analysis and by using culture as a tool. Culture is thus a crosscutting theme indevelopment work. At our show we utilize this tool of cultural events in form of performing art.
4. Recently festivals are considered to contribute significantly to the cultural and economic development wealth of India. Festivals have major impact on the development of cultural tourism to the host communities. Octagon Communications is using the historical and cultural themes to attract business visitors and creating cultural image in the host cities by holding cultural events in the trade show settings.
5. The desire for festivals and events is not specifically designed to address the needs for any one particular group. The hosting of cultural events is often developed because of the tourism and economic opportunities addition to social and cultural benefits.
6. The government too, support cultural events as part of their strategies for economic development, nation building and cultural tourism. The trade show integrated with cultural events in turn is seen as important tool for building image within different business communities.
7. Wyman states that culture plays important part in the society:
"...In an economic climate where we hear so much about crisis in health and education, it is important to remember that culture, too, is an essential element of a healthy society. It's not an either-or situation. Health is necessary for life; culture makes life worth living...."
"Cultural events constitute one of the most exciting and fastest growing forms of leisure, business, and tourism-related phenomena."
Getz (1997, p.1) introduces festivals and cultural events